Join Our Team!
Are you an enthusiastic, hard-working team player? Join our rapidly growing organization to work with a supportive team in a fast-paced environment. The massage chair industry is always progressing, and Infinity Massage Chairs has been changing with it. We are constantly on the lookout for the latest in massage chair technology. Our ever-expanding product line is catered toward the needs and desires of our customers and designed with their wellbeing in mind. We aim to leave every customer with a truly positive experience, long-term support, and an improved health and wellness.
Check out our current job openings below. If you think you'd be a great fit for any of the positions, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
About the Position
We are a rapidly expanding organization in need of an Entry Level Customer Service / Tech Support Representative for our Seabrook, NH office. The ideal candidate will be a highly organized, dedicated and hands-on individual who is meticulous, detail oriented and who possesses a positive, can-do attitude. The individual will be responsible for but not limited to customer service phone support for multiple products across all operating companies, trouble shooting and diagnosing user issues, and intermittent light assembly work. The individual should be passionate about organization and highly process driven, in order to produce and maintain efficient operations and ensure customer satisfaction. This position qualifies for company health insurance benefits; first year paid vacation time, and participation in company 401K Retirement / Profit Sharing as soon as individuals meet the eligibility requirements for each plan benefit.
- Customer Service & Technical Support
- Troubleshooting and Diagnosing customer issues
- Managing & Assisting Field Repair efforts via third party contractors
- Light Assembly and testing.
- Parts Inventory Management
- Technical aptitude required
- Independent Thinker & Problem Solver
- Customer Service Phone Skills
- Must be highly organized and meticulous, with high attention to detail
- Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Outlook & Word
- Strong verbal and written communication skills