Business Development Representative
If you are a hardworking, self starter who is motivated to succeed and looking to be part of a dynamic and fast growing company, this opportunity is definitely worth considering. This position provides you with an opportunity for unlimited earning potential as well as career advancement while working with a team of people who love to work hard and have fun!
In this position, you will be focused on expanding our market penetration into the brick & mortar furniture channel. You will work in conjunction with the Director of Business Development for the furniture industry in our effort to build a database of prospects currently engaged in promoting & selling massage chairs. Our company has an A+ rating with the BBB, have been in business for over 10 years and have national clients such as Google, FaceBook, Brookstone, & MattressFirm. We have experienced tremendous growth and are planning on continuing that trend in the future. You should be part of that growth…Come join the fun and grow with us!
Summary of Position:
- This position is focused on qualifying new business opportunity, to help deliver incremental revenue and gross margin.
- Reporting to the Director of Business Development, this position will work closely with other team members to drive incremental revenue and new customer acquisition.
- Support & execute business strategies focused on increasing market share.
- Exceed all sales activity targets and promote our products in alignment with stated business strategies.
- Leads, Sales Training and coaching provided.
- Meet and exceed all activity metrics including outbound calls.
- Qualification of leads based on business criteria provided.
- Set up call appointments with HOT leads for future follow up.
- Updating customer records in our CRM program.
- Use all other sales tools as directed to maximize results.
- Attend weekly team meetings.
- Additional duties as required.